General Overview: The Training Manager will implement CaribbeanTales Media Group’s training programs through an agreed critical path and delivery schedule, and will be responsible for record keeping, booking instructors, facilities,…
The Training Manager will implement CaribbeanTales Media Group’s training programs
through an agreed critical path and delivery schedule, and will be responsible for record
keeping, booking instructors, facilities, and equipment. Working with the Fundraising department to prepare deliverables for funding reports is essential.
– Schedule and attend meetings and maintain clear records, with appropriate action
points, and follow up details
– Track personal tasks and critical path deliverables Asana, or Google Docs
– Collate necessary documents to run programs (training manuals, presentations).
– Coordinate use of the studio through a bookings schedule
– Ensure the proper use and return of equipment (keep an equipment log).
Partnership / Sponsorship Activations:
– Solicit and secure community and industry partnerships
– Keep an updated outreach and partnership list to ensure all sponsorship agreements
and entitlements are correctly implemented.
– Organize marketing and promotion assets, and share them with promotional partners,
participants, mentors and other relevant parties and through social media
– Coordinate website updates with Web Designer.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
– Candidates with a degree related to filmmaking or 2+ years of relevant film production or
post experience are preferred
– Understanding of WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social media tools
– Proficiency in MS Office and Google software (Drive, Sheets, Documents), with
knowledge of design/editing software such as Canva, Photoshop, or Final Cut Pro
– Strong management and organizational skills with ability to prioritize activities and
multiple tasks within deadlines, and act with minimal supervision
– Excellent verbal and written skills
– Must be reliable, self-motivated, engaging, creative and personable
– The ability to professionally represent CaribbeanTales Media Group at events/meetings.
Full or Part-time
Salary (based on experience and location): $40,000 CAD – $55,000 CAD
If interested, send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.